Tuesday 6 October 2015

Why Did We Get Into the Health IT Industry? 6 CEOs Share Their Reasons

In celebration of the 10th anniversary of National Health IT Week, a collaborative forum and virtual awareness week that assembles key healthcare constituents dedicated to working together to elevate the necessity of advancing health through the best use of information technology. We’ve compiled six quotes from healthcare CEOs about why they got into the health IT industry. “As a kid in Boulder, CO I had aspirations to start or lead a business, but I was unclear of where and for whom. The healthcare industry ultimately found me, and you could say there are no coincidences. I was diagnosed with Crohn’s disease in college, which led me to have seven major surgeries. As a direct response to my own health issues, I closely track my health and wellness in an effort to live a balanced and optimized life. Not only do I bring the perspective of an entrepreneur and executive to the healthcare industry and the boardroom, but I also bring the perspective of someone who has been deeply entrenched in the healthcare system as a consumer and patient.” For the full article click here 



from health IT caucus http://ift.tt/1L3XIVB
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment